- Nail polishes (I am using China Glaze white on white for base and two more nail polish colors from China Glaze Electric Nights Collection; they are Home Sweet House Music and Violet Vibes.)
- Nail Stamping Plate (I am using Moyou Fashionista stamping plate 11 for my nail art.)
- Nail Stamper and Scraper (I am using rectangular stamper)
- Quick dry top coat
- Orange stick (For pealing image from stamper)
- Buds (For cleaning extra design from stamper.)
Step 1: Apply one coat of white nail polish so that your nail art look brighter and opaque.
Step 2: I have applied orange and purple shades for my nail art. These shades are from China Glaze Electric Nights collections.
Step 3: I am using Moyou nail art stamping plate. Moyou designs best stamping plates. These plates are deeply embedded. That’s why design comes out very well even without special stamping nail polish. I used China Glaze nail polish for stamping as well.
Step 5: Clean extra and unwanted design from stamper with buds dipped in acetone and apply top coat.
Step 6: Let your design dry for few minutes and peal it off carefully with the help of orange stick and tweezers.
Step 7: Set the stamping decal on your nails.
Tip: Keep the base a little wet or sticky so that stamping decal sets well easily.
Step 8: Apply top coat and let it dry. Finally, clean extra design with orange stick.
I have added some rhinestones in my nail art. You need nail art glue for longer stay of nail accessories.
More Stamping Nail Art:
Day 30: Recreation Of My Favorite; Colorful Stamping Nail Art
Tags: Bling Nail Art, China Glaze, China Glaze Electric Night Nail Polish Collection, China Glaze Nail Polish, DIY Nail Art, Orange Nails, Purple Nails, Stamping Decal Nails, Stamping Nail Art, Water Decal Nails