Blogger Collaboration Nail Art Water Marble Stamping Plate – BM-XL210, Sloteazzy
Love the look of watermarble but hate the WORK of watermarble? Sloteazzy’s collaboration plate (BM-XL210) promises water marbling will be so much easier with her plate! So get ready to experiment with your reverse stamping methods. You’re welcome! We are uber excited how this XL stamping plate came out, and us at Bundle Monster and Sloteazzy hope to see you rocking these designs on your newest nail art manicures soon!
Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish!
**NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- Sloteazzy came to us with water marbling design on a stamping plate. Talk about taking the headache out of such a cool style of nail art.
- Designs on plate BM-XL210: Half buffet and half full nail water marbling patterns.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
HOW TO STAMP:
- REMOVE THE BLUE PROTECTIVE FILM FROM THE PLATE. APPLY BASE NAIL POLISH AND LET DRY COMPLETELY.
- APPLY THE NAIL POLISH OF YOUR CHOICE TO THE DESIGN YOU WISH TO STAMP.
- REMOVE THE EXCESS NAIL POLISH WITH A SCRAPER GENTLY USING A 45 DEGREE ANGLE.
- PRESS THE STAMP OVER THE SELECTED DESIGN (PLEASE NOT TO USE TOO MUCH PRESSURE).
- TRANSFER THE DESIGN BY PRESSING THE STAMP OVER YOU NAIL.
- APPLY A TOP COAT FOR A LONGER LASTING RESULT.
1 Nail Stamping Plate